How To Form Lasting Customer Relationships & Sanity In Cyberspace
This week's featured articles may be exactly what you need to get ahead of your competition. Don't have time to read this issue now? Print it out and take it along with you! The whatUseek Weekly may be the best 10 minute investment you've made all month!
whatUseek Weekly Contents
1) Article: 10 Ways To Form Lasting Customer Relationships
2) Contest: Enter To Win - Your Ad In 3 Issues ($238 Value!)
3) Weekly Marketplace: Exceptional Products and Services
4) Article: How To Keep Your Sanity In CyberSpace
If you have an informative article that you would like us to feature, please email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we use your article, a link to your web site will be featured as well.
1) 10 WAYS TO FORM LASTING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
by Brett Krkosska
A profitable business starts and ends with the customer. By placing the customer at the center of all your thinking you create an environment which fosters long term success. A key component of success lies in your ability to generate repeat and referral business, and a sure way to do this is by forming lasting relationships with your customers.
Here are 10 things you can do:
1. Set yourself apart from the competition. Give your customers something they can't get elsewhere. This is your niche on the Web. Make your niche something of real value over time and people will come back again and again.
2. Don't waste time on activities that can be automated. For instance, let your email program filter and route your incoming messages automatically, use a template to build new pages for your site, etc. Automation frees up your time so you can concentrate on the important stuff - your customer.
3. Eliminate the time you spend on non-productive tasks. For instance, unsubscribe to newsletters you never read instead of deleting them each time. Handle paperwork one time and then file it instead of stacking it in a pile. All these little things add up to lots of wasted time that could be spent on your customer.
4. Concentrate your efforts on marketing to the people that need your service. Start by auditing your marketing and sales data to find out how and why a sale is made. Eliminate or change marketing strategies and services that don't serve the needs of your customers.
5. Respond to email quickly. Response time should be under 24 hours. By responding quickly you send the message that your customers are important and you are genuinely interested in meeting their needs.
6. Follow up on sales orders. Make sure your customer is thoroughly satisfied with their purchase and offer additional services related to their purchase.
7. Give refunds promptly and unconditionally.
8. Ask your customers to fill out a survey so you can better understand their needs. Offer a valuable freebie or a discounted service for participating. This strategy establishes a dialogue between you and the customer and helps determine the direction of your business.
9. Publish a newsletter. Give your subscribers valuable tips and information they can't get anywhere else. Offer subscriber-only discounts and freebies.
10. Make your site easy to navigate. Customers value their time and appreciate finding what they want quickly and effortlessly.
Imagine every customer as a real person standing in front of you. What are his needs and how well are you addressing these needs? Let this image guide you in all aspects of your business and you'll discover hundreds of ways to form lasting customer relationships.
FREE business assistance, telecommuting resources, software, Internet services, e-books and more at: http://www.homebiztools.com Too busy to visit? Subscribe to "Work At Home E-News" for Brett's latest tips and success formulas. It's Fresh, Original, and Free! email@example.com
*_______ A word from our sponsor - start ________*
SUPER WEB HOSTING AT A SUPER PRICE
$55/month for your own Virtual Server
HOST MULTIPLE DOMAINS ON YOUR VIRTUAL SERVER
SERVER A= HOST UP TO 5 DOMAINS
SERVER B= HOST UP TO 25 DOMAINS
SERVER C= HOST UP TO 60 DOMAINS
START YOUR OWN HOSTING SERVICE!
NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR:
FRONTPAGE 2000 EXTENSIONS
PHP3, MySQL, mSQL, postgreSQL
NO ADDITIONAL BANDWIDTH USAGE CHARGES
MULTIPLE OC3 AND DS3 LINES
*_______ A word from our sponsor - end _______*
2) CONTEST: Find the ad that is listed twice in the WEEKLY MARKETPLACE section and email a copy of that ad to contest@whatUseek.com (this is your entry). If we pick your entry, you will receive a 3-issue classified ad package for FREE (a $238 value!). Winners picked each week, so send in your entry today!
3) WEEKLY MARKETPLACE
Add a professional-level search engine to you web site in five minutes or less. whatUseek intraSearch site search engine is FREE! Know who your web site visitors are and what they're looking for. Customize the look, feel and search results of you site's search engine.
VISIT NOW: http://intra.whatUseek.com/?synd=weekly&chan=30m
YOUR CLASSIFIED AD HERE!
Affordable advertising for your business!
Your ad sent to 80,000 subscribers for only $88
VISIT NOW: http://weekly.whatuseek.com/buyad.shtml
*_______ A word from our sponsor - start _______*
I N T R A S E A R C H
FREE SITE SEARCH TOOL FOR YOUR WEB SITE
FIND OUT WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE LOOKING FOR ON YOUR SITE!
INCREASE YOUR SALES BY LETTING THEM FIND WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR ON YOUR SITE - NO MORE FRUSTRATED CUSTOMERS
3 MINUTES TO SET UP
You can customize the intraSearch results pages to match the current look and feel of your site, and you will be able to view the following stats:
* number of visitors that performed an intraSearch on your site
* what the top keywords that people were searching for on your site
* what queries provided no results
* visitor stats and much more
*______ A word from our sponsor - end _______*
4) HOW TO KEEP YOUR SANITY IN CYBERSPACE!
Do you, like most Net entrepreneurs and webmasters, spend hours in front of the computer? Do you often feel detached from the real world? Are the effects of computers draining you energy? Do you feel computers & the Internet are beginning to take over your life?
The nature of this business ties us inextricably to the computer - and it is easy to let it drive you mad. To succeed online, It is essential you keep your sanity in cyberspace, so here are some tips:
1) Take regular breaks
2) Get outside and rediscover your connections with the real world. Get out in the country, or even the park (if you work in a City). Just take some time to get re-absorbed back into the world.
3) Rediscover the human element - why not take the time to telephone or visit someone occasionally, for a nice piece of human interactivity, instead of constantly using email.
4) Go mad for five minutes! Run on the spot, up & down the stairs - expending energy recharges your batteries.
5) If you find energy is a problem, or you have trouble sleeping after long days at the PC, you might find the electromagnetic radiation (given off by most electrical equipment) is affecting you. Research has shown this has a detrimental effect on energy and sleep habits, so you might want to look at getting some of the accessories which can counter the ill effects.
6) Take time out to think of nothing - let the brain have a chance to properly absorb and process all the information you've taken in.
The last point is particularly important. Whether you use mediation or relaxation techniques, go for a walk or just sit quietly, the brain needs quiet time to process, and allow creative thoughts from the subconscious to surface. I once found that I was working for hours at the computer, frustratedly pounding away, trying to find the solution to a software problem, convincing myself and all around me that I must persist to sort it out. Eventually, I tired & gave up for half an hour. On returning, the answer was staring me straight in the face - the "time out" gave my mind the clarity and space it needed.
So, take some breaks, get out more & think of nothing. It will boost your energy, your creativity and your sanity!
CEO RP Associates
Copyright 2016 : RP Associates. RP Associates presents the Internet Marketing Wizards: the tricks, tips & techniques of those who have made their fortunes online, are now revealed at
The whatUseek Weekly Ad Rates:
Run your classified ad in one issue of The whatUseek Weekly Ezine. If you are on a limited budget and need a quick boost in sales, this is the right package for you!
1 issue - US $ 88.00 (sent to 80,000 subscribers)
3 issues - US $ 238.00 (sent to 80,000 subscribers)
6 issues - US $ 440.00 (sent to 80,000 subscribers)
TOP SPONSOR POSITION
1 issue - US $ 606.00 (sent to 80,000 subscribers)
SECOND SPONSOR POSITION
1 issue - US $ 440.00 (sent to 80,000 subscribers)
VISIT NOW: http://weekly.whatuseek.com/buyad.shtml today to reserve a space for your classified ad today! Direct questions to
Published weekly by subscription only.
Read by intelligent web marketers.
If you have an informative article that you would like to share, please email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org . If we use your article, you will get great exposure and a link to your site.
Have a great week!